Monday, December 24, 2007

Update coming soon...

OK I know this is incredibly lame, but I'm writing now to let you know that I will be updating my blog TOMORROW. I'm not really in a good state of mind to write anything right now (it being Christmas Eve and all and being so far away from my family) so I will write tomorrow. Much love and happy Christmas Eve!!!

2 comments:

Annelise Noel Cohon said...

I CANNOT WAIT TO HEAR ABOUT HOW YOURE DOING!!! you are really missed here but I am so excited to come visit you and see your skinny ass...maybe i should move to guinea, jersey is not doing anything for my belly! anyway i cannot wait xoxoxo

Unknown said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!! i'm thinking of you heaps, especially being away from home at christmas time - it's hard. and to be in such a different place...i'm so impressed. love your updates, i'm almost ready to send my app in. you're doing what i don't think i have the courage to do. HAPPY 2008, may it be a year of true adventure. xo